Guided glacier walk on «Tystigbreen» glacier
- 기간: 6 시 (대략)
The tour’s total duration is approximately 5-7 hours. The walk itself takes about 3-5 hours, including breaks. First, you will be hiking through mountainous terrain that may be wet and/or muddy and, on rare occasions, covered in snow and ice.
- Season 2020: June 15. – August 17.
- Departures: Wednesday to Monday
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Duration of the trip: approximately 5-7 hours
- Price: 1070 NOK pr. person, included all the required equipment and the transport with the chair lift
- 10% Group discount: 960 NOK pr. person (minimum 5 people)
- Difficulty level: Easy/Medium
- Meeting point: By the parking place of the Stryn Summer Ski Resort at the latest 9:30am. Location: Google maps location
This tour require a minimum of 5 participates, but do not hesitate to book online if you are less than 5 people.
A confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as we have enough bookings for the specific day. If we don’t get enough participants within 7:00pm the day before, we will contact you by e-mail to the submitted address and/or give you a call at the mobile/phone number you provided when booking.
All bookings must be done within 7:00 pm, the evening prior to your preferred departure.
You must book in advance to ensure that you have a place in the rope team.